A Voice for People Injured by Unsafe Products
We hear the story far too often. When the choice is between cutting costs and risking the safety of real people, many manufacturers and retailers make the wrong choice. The result is that innocent people are injured by dangerous, defective products.
Tell Your Story to a Product Liability Lawyer
At the Girardi | Keese law firm, our products liability attorneys work every day to write a different ending to that story — first, by holding manufacturers accountable for the damage, and second, by working with others to change the laws. For more than 40 years, Girardi | Keese has been investigating and litigating the types of negligence that lead to serious injuries.
- Aircraft crashes and disasters: A defective part or a basic design flaw is often at the heart of an aircraft disaster.
- Boats, Jet Skis, watercraft: A change in specifications or design could be all it takes to make watercraft safer.
- Public transportation: An accident caused by human error can be made far worse when a train, taxi or bus component fails.
- Auto defects: When a restraint system breaks or fails to deploy, or when a vehicle rolls over because of bad design or a manufacturing defect, the injuries can be catastrophic.
- Tire defects/aging: Old tires that have been sitting around for years, or defective tires, can cause dangerous car accidents.
- Child safety seats: Even in minor crashes, a defective safety seat can endanger the life of a child.
- Industrial machinery and tools: When work equipment causes injuries, we examine the entire chain from design to usage.
- Safety and sporting equipment: When helmets crack, when bike tires fail, when a mountain bike part breaks, that's a defective product.
- Recreational products: The products that make life fun should be safe for children to use.
- Rhino ATV rollovers: An inherently flawed design has caused life-changing, disabling injuries.
- Children's toys: A thorough knowledge of federal regulations helps in investigating injuries caused by dangerous toys.
- Medical devices: When a medical device fails, the injuries can be painful, serious and permanent.
We have the financial resources and the necessary experts to litigate complex defective products cases. Contact us to discuss a case with a Girardi | Keese lawyer. We handle cases in California and nationally.